By Giuseppe Topa,Carole Megevand,Alain Karsenty,Laurent Debroux
Read Online or Download The Rain Forests of Cameroon (Directions in Development) PDF
Best agriculture books
Airborne laser scanning (ALS) has emerged as some of the most promising distant sensing applied sciences to supply info for examine and operational functions in a variety of disciplines on the topic of administration of woodland ecosystems. This booklet offers a finished, cutting-edge assessment of the study and alertness of ALS in a wide diversity of forest-related disciplines, particularly wooded area stock and woodland ecology.
This booklet is a finished survey of breeding ideas and practices hired through sugarcane growers and researchers during the international. incorporated inside of its scope are vital genera and species thoughts, morphological info, rationalization of sure widespread names, an outline of germplasm assortment and usage, dialogue of the advanced matters considering genetic manipulation, and a precis of sugarcane development via breeding over the last century.
In pre-industrial societies, within which the vast majority of the inhabitants lived at once off the land, few concerns have been extra vital than the upkeep of soil fertility. with no entry to biodegradable wastes from construction methods or to artificial agrochemicals, early farmers always built techniques geared toward including dietary price to their fields utilizing in the community to be had common fabrics.
Incorporating Cultures' function within the foodstuff and Agricultural Sciences addresses the sensible wishes of the professors, directors and scholars who usually face demanding situations of operating including Indigenous peoples with whom they've got no previous event. overlooked verbal exchange, failed initiatives and unrealistic targets are day-by-day realities.
- Livestock/Deadstock: Working with Farm Animals from Birth to Slaughter (Animals Culture And Society)
- Reducing the Vulnerability of Georgia's Agricultural Systems to Climate Change: Impact Assessment and Adaptation Options (World Bank Studies)
- The Challenges Of Agricultural Production And Food Security In Africa
- A Narrative of Travels on the Amazon and Rio Negro, with an Account of the Native Tribes, and Observations on the Climate, Geology, and Natural History of the Amazon Valley
- Rebels for the Soil: The Rise of the Global Organic Food and Farming Movement
Additional resources for The Rain Forests of Cameroon (Directions in Development)