By Dr. B.K. Konwar
Read or Download Prospects of Microbe and Medicinal Plant Resources PDF
Best agriculture books
Airborne laser scanning (ALS) has emerged as essentially the most promising distant sensing applied sciences to supply information for learn and operational functions in a variety of disciplines regarding administration of wooded area ecosystems. This ebook presents a finished, cutting-edge evaluation of the study and alertness of ALS in a extensive variety of forest-related disciplines, in particular woodland stock and woodland ecology.
This e-book is a complete survey of breeding rules and practices hired via sugarcane growers and researchers in the course of the global. integrated inside of its scope are vital genera and species strategies, morphological info, explanation of yes accepted names, an outline of germplasm assortment and usage, dialogue of the complicated concerns interested by genetic manipulation, and a precis of sugarcane development via breeding during the last century.
In pre-industrial societies, during which the vast majority of the inhabitants lived at once off the land, few matters have been extra vital than the upkeep of soil fertility. with out entry to biodegradable wastes from creation procedures or to artificial agrochemicals, early farmers continually built techniques aimed toward including dietary worth to their fields utilizing in the community on hand typical fabrics.
Incorporating Cultures' position within the nutrients and Agricultural Sciences addresses the sensible wishes of the professors, directors and scholars who frequently face demanding situations of operating including Indigenous peoples with whom they've got no earlier event. neglected verbal exchange, failed initiatives and unrealistic pursuits are day-by-day realities.
- Introduction to Nuclear Techniques in Agronomy and Plant Biology: Pergamon International Library of Science, Technology, Engineering and Social Studies ... Technology, Engineering & Social Studies)
- America's Private Forests: Status And Stewardship
- One Small Farm: Photographs of a Wisconsin Way of Life
- Adaptive Co-Management: Collaboration, Learning, and Multi-Level Governance (Sustainability and the Environment)
- Farming Action: Catchment Reaction: The Effect of Dryland Farming on the Natural Environment (CSIRO Land & Water Resources)
- Cotton (Resources)
Extra resources for Prospects of Microbe and Medicinal Plant Resources