By Mark Browning
This e-book strains the evolution of George Clooney's profitable profession, from his humble begin as a tv heartthrob to his present place as some of the most robust figures in movie making at the present time.
• A finished assessment of the occupation of George Clooney
• significantly rigorous yet obtainable writing style
• A compilation of Clooney's paintings, together with vague paintings in tv, movies, and commercials
• professional research of genres, roles, and artistic collaborations
Read or Download George Clooney: An Actor Looking for a Role PDF
Similar biographies of actors & actresses books
Meet the Mertzes is an expansive twin biography chronicling the lives of 2 of America's most well liked situation-comedy actors, William Frawley and Vivian Vance, who portrayed Fred and Ethel Mertz on i like Lucy. This meticulously researched publication comprises interviews with Frawley's and Vance's colleagues, neighbors, and relations, and explores their own lives ahead of, in the course of, and after i admire Lucy.
During this essay assortment, tested specialists and new researchers, re-examine the performances and cultural importance of Ellen Terry, her daughter Edith Craig (1869–1947) and her son Edward Gordon Craig (1872–1966), in addition to Bram Stoker, Lewis Carroll and a few much less generic figures.
From the veteran comic and actor from The Wrestler and Louie comes a hilarious ebook of shuttle essays from his time on travel via secondary markets within the US, Canada, and Israel. hi. It’s Todd Barry. sure, the hugely recognized comic. i've got billions of lovers worldwide, so I do my fair proportion of traveling.
Dicy company. Revenge of the Nerds. at an advantage lifeless. Moonlighting. Supernatural. American Dad. New lady. What do all of those videos and tv indicates have in universal? Curtis Armstrong. A mythical comedic moment banana to a litany of significant stars, Curtis is ceaselessly cemented within the public mind's eye as Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.
- The Incomparable Hester Santlow: A Dancer-Actress on the Georgian Stage (Performance in the Long Eighteenth Century: Studies in Theatre, Music, Dance)
- Shirley Temple, Judy Garland, and Mickey Rooney: Hollywood’s Child Stars of the 1930s
- WISHING ON A STAR: THE LIFE OF EDDIE CARROLL
- W.C. Fields from the Ziegfeld Follies and Broadway Stage to the Screen: Becoming a Character Comedian (Palgrave Studies in Theatre and Performance History)
- Clark Gable, in Pictures: Candid Images of the Actor’s Life
Extra resources for George Clooney: An Actor Looking for a Role