By C. S. Aravinda,F. T. Farrell,J.-F. Lafont
Read or Download Geometry, Topology, and Dynamics in Negative Curvature (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
"Finsler Geometry: An technique through Randers areas" solely offers with a distinct type of Finsler metrics -- Randers metrics, that are outlined because the sum of a Riemannian metric and a 1-form. Randers metrics derive from the examine on common Relativity idea and feature been utilized in lots of parts of the ordinary sciences.
The most purpose of this publication is to explain and boost the conceptual, structural and summary taking into consideration arithmetic. particular mathematical buildings are used to demonstrate the conceptual technique; offering a deeper perception into mutual relationships and summary universal positive aspects. those rules are conscientiously encouraged, defined and illustrated via examples in order that a few of the extra technical proofs will be passed over.
Bibliotheca Mathematica: a chain of Monographs on natural and utilized arithmetic, quantity VII: sleek normal Topology makes a speciality of the procedures, operations, rules, and methods hired in natural and utilized arithmetic, together with areas, cardinal and ordinal numbers, and mappings. The book first elaborates on set, cardinal and ordinal numbers, uncomplicated suggestions in topological areas, and numerous topological areas.
Fractal features, Fractal Surfaces, and Wavelets, moment version, is the 1st systematic exposition of the idea of neighborhood iterated functionality structures, neighborhood fractal services and fractal surfaces, and their connections to wavelets and wavelet units. The publication relies on Massopust’s paintings on and contributions to the speculation of fractal interpolation, and the writer makes use of a few tools—including research, topology, algebra, and chance theory—to introduce readers to this intriguing topic.
- Spectral Geometry of the Laplacian:Spectral Analysis and Differential Geometry of the Laplacian
- A History of Geometrical Methods (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Origami 4 (Origami (AK Peters))
- Complex Ball Quotients and Line Arrangements in the Projective Plane (MN-51) (Mathematical Notes)
- Knots and Physics: 53 (Series on Knots and Everything)
- Asymptotics in Dynamics, Geometry and PDEs; Generalized Borel Summation: Proceedings of the conference held in CRM Pisa, 12-16 October 2009, Vol. I: 12.1 (Publications of the Scuola Normale Superiore)
Extra info for Geometry, Topology, and Dynamics in Negative Curvature (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)