By Ekaterina Kulakovskaya,Tatiana Kulakovskaya
Extracellular Glycolipids of Yeasts: Biodiversity, Biochemistry, and Prospects presents a finished view of the biochemistry, organic task, and sensible software of extracellular glycolipids of yeast. This ebook brings much-needed readability to the complicated subject of glycolipids and streamlines the quite complicated terminology used for glycolipids. It additionally offers a wealth of recent facts on their composition, constitution and houses, biosynthetic pathways, equipment of isolation and identity, antifungal task, and mechanisms of action.
Studies of extracellular glycolipids of yeast now draw the eye of researchers in lifestyles technology and biotechnology as a result of quite a few lately published organic homes of those compounds. those compounds are scientifically and essentially promising in drugs and agriculture because of their biosurfactant and fungicidal homes, in addition to a couple of different organic actions. Extracellular Glycolipids of Yeasts supplies researchers learning biochemistry of microorganisms and comparable biologically lively compounds a much-needed advisor to the elemental info that would reduction in those more and more generative pursuits.
- Provides a transparent evaluate of the elemental info on yeast biosurfactants utilizing an easy survey-style approach
- Delivers finished view of biochemistry, organic task, and sensible software of yeasts to assist of their medical and sensible use
- Clarifies and simplifies the advanced subject of glycolipids, and its often-confusing terminology
Read Online or Download Extracellular Glycolipids of Yeasts: Biodiversity, Biochemistry, and Prospects PDF
Similar biophysics books
Membranes are crucial mobile organelles. They not just outline cells and different organelles, but additionally are serious within the mobilephone functionality through selectively regulating the passage of molecules by way of appearing as a matrix for different signaling molecules, and as conduits of knowledge move among the exterior setting and the cellphone inside.
Biosensors are transportable and handy units that let the swift and trustworthy research of drugs. they're more and more utilized in healthcare, drug layout, environmental tracking and the detection of organic, chemical, and poisonous brokers. Fractal Binding and Dissociation Kinetics for various Biosensor purposes specializes in parts of increasing biosensor improvement that come with (a) the detection of organic and chemical pathogens within the surroundings, and (b) biomedical purposes, specially in healthcare.
This ebook presents an considerable insurance of theoretical and experimental cutting-edge paintings in addition to new traits and instructions within the biometrics box. It bargains scholars and software program engineers an intensive knowing of the way a few center low-level construction blocks of a multi-biometric method are applied.
Bioceramics: houses, Characterization, and functions should be a normal creation to the makes use of of ceramics and glasses within the human physique for the needs of supporting, therapeutic, correcting deformities, and restoring misplaced functionality. With over 30 years adventure, the writer constructed the textual content as an outgrowth of an undergraduate direction for senior scholars in biomedical engineering and should emphasize the basics and purposes in smooth implant fabrication, and also will take care of tissue engineering scaffolds made up of ceramics.
- Liquid Membranes: Principles and Applications in Chemical Separations and Wastewater Treatment
- Cellular Signaling in Health and Disease (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Control of Energy Metabolism
- The Enzymes: Molecular Machines Involved in Protein Transport across Cellular Membranes: 25
- Neutron Protein Crystallography: Hydrogen, Protons, and Hydration in Bio-macromolecules (International Union of Crystallography Monographs on Crystallography)
Additional info for Extracellular Glycolipids of Yeasts: Biodiversity, Biochemistry, and Prospects