By Christopher Moreman,A. Lewis
This interesting paintings explores the which means of dying within the electronic age, displaying readers the recent methods electronic expertise permits people to technique, organize for, and deal with their final destiny.
• Explains how new applied sciences and on-line accessibility are altering human attitudes to dying and dying—and impacting the ways that humans live
• Explores the afterlife event because it can play out in various electronic media, together with fb and different social media, World of Warcraft and games, YouTube and different video providers, and net memorials
• Analyzes the myriad methods encounters with loss of life and death and the means for mourning are mediated through new technologies
• locations dying and loss of life within the electronic age in historic standpoint, displaying how ideals approximately and ways to demise and death have replaced always over time
Read or Download Digital Death: Mortality and Beyond in the Online Age: Mortality and Beyond in the Online Age PDF
Similar death & grief books
DescriptionThese 50 poems signify my innovations and emotions protecting nearly forty years of my existence. i used to be born in 1953. a few of them are very own and should want a little bit of explaining to help the reader e. g. "K IS S" was once written for my darling niece Kathryn and her husband Simon on their marriage ceremony day.
"Holding Onto Love blends an anguished father’s heartfelt adventure with recommendation from revered authors to supply convenience and wish to folks reeling from the demise of a kid. Chuck Collins’ clean, down-to-earth writing type explores the pain and hopelessness of kid loss and exposes the myriad of emotional landmines grieving households face.
With compassion and dedication, practising chaplains draw on quite a lot of expert reports and speak about rules, issues, and instructions that experience improved their ministries. those useful and winning methods are geared toward aiding others face the day-by-day specialist demanding situations of well-being care chaplaincy.
At the present time most folk die steadily, from incremental health problems, instead of from the center assaults or fast-moving ailments that killed previous generations. Given this new truth, the essays in ultimate Acts discover how we will be able to make trained and worrying end-of-life offerings for ourselves and for these we loveùand what can take place with no such making plans.
- Le guide des formalités après un décès (French Edition)
- Das Yoga-Buch vom Leben und vom Sterben: Mit 8 Übungsreihen und 18 Meditationen (German Edition)
- Sibling Loss
- Surviving the Mourning
- A Mother Left Behind
Extra info for Digital Death: Mortality and Beyond in the Online Age: Mortality and Beyond in the Online Age