By Siegfried Bosch
Read or Download Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra (Universitext) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
"Finsler Geometry: An technique through Randers areas" completely bargains with a distinct category of Finsler metrics -- Randers metrics, that are outlined because the sum of a Riemannian metric and a 1-form. Randers metrics derive from the study on normal Relativity thought and feature been utilized in lots of parts of the average sciences.
The most purpose of this e-book is to explain and strengthen the conceptual, structural and summary deliberating arithmetic. particular mathematical constructions are used to demonstrate the conceptual strategy; offering a deeper perception into mutual relationships and summary universal positive aspects. those principles are rigorously influenced, defined and illustrated by means of examples in order that a number of the extra technical proofs should be passed over.
Bibliotheca Mathematica: a chain of Monographs on natural and utilized arithmetic, quantity VII: smooth basic Topology makes a speciality of the strategies, operations, ideas, and techniques hired in natural and utilized arithmetic, together with areas, cardinal and ordinal numbers, and mappings. The e-book first elaborates on set, cardinal and ordinal numbers, simple suggestions in topological areas, and numerous topological areas.
Fractal services, Fractal Surfaces, and Wavelets, moment variation, is the 1st systematic exposition of the idea of neighborhood iterated functionality platforms, neighborhood fractal features and fractal surfaces, and their connections to wavelets and wavelet units. The e-book is predicated on Massopust’s paintings on and contributions to the speculation of fractal interpolation, and the writer makes use of a couple of tools—including research, topology, algebra, and likelihood theory—to introduce readers to this interesting topic.
- Metric Affine Geometry
- Locally Compact Quantum Groups and Groupoids: Proceedings of the Meeting of Theoretical Physicists and Mathematicians, Strasbourg, February 21-23, 2002 ... in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics)
- Novikov Conjectures, Index Theorems, and Rigidity: Volume 2 (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Diagram Geometry: Related to Classical Groups and Buildings: 57 (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 3. Folge / A Series of Modern Surveys in Mathematics)
- Math for Mystics: From the Fibonacci sequence to Luna's Labyrinth to the Golden Section and Other Secrets of Sacred Geometry
- Moduli Spaces of Riemannian Metrics (Oberwolfach Seminars)
Extra resources for Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra (Universitext)