By Jürgen Jost
The major goal of this ebook is to explain and boost the conceptual, structural and summary contemplating arithmetic. particular mathematical buildings are used to demonstrate the conceptual strategy; delivering a deeper perception into mutual relationships and summary universal beneficial properties. those principles are conscientiously prompted, defined and illustrated by way of examples in order that some of the extra technical proofs might be passed over. The e-book can for this reason be used:
· easily as an summary of the landscape of mathematical constructions and the kinfolk among them, to be supplemented by means of extra exact texts everytime you are looking to gather a operating wisdom of a few structure
· on its own as a primary creation to summary mathematics
· including latest textbooks, to place their effects right into a extra normal perspective
· to achieve a brand new and confidently deeper standpoint after having studied such textbooks
Mathematical Concepts has a broader scope and is much less specific than typical mathematical textbooks in order that the reader can with ease snatch the fundamental techniques and ideas for person wishes. it will likely be compatible for complex mathematicians, postgraduate scholars and for scientists from different fields with a few history in formal reasoning.
Read Online or Download Mathematical Concepts PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
"Finsler Geometry: An procedure through Randers areas" completely offers with a unique category of Finsler metrics -- Randers metrics, that are outlined because the sum of a Riemannian metric and a 1-form. Randers metrics derive from the learn on normal Relativity conception and feature been utilized in lots of parts of the ordinary sciences.
The most purpose of this publication is to explain and boost the conceptual, structural and summary taking into consideration arithmetic. particular mathematical constructions are used to demonstrate the conceptual procedure; delivering a deeper perception into mutual relationships and summary universal good points. those rules are rigorously stimulated, defined and illustrated through examples in order that a few of the extra technical proofs could be passed over.
Bibliotheca Mathematica: a chain of Monographs on natural and utilized arithmetic, quantity VII: glossy common Topology specializes in the techniques, operations, rules, and techniques hired in natural and utilized arithmetic, together with areas, cardinal and ordinal numbers, and mappings. The book first elaborates on set, cardinal and ordinal numbers, uncomplicated ideas in topological areas, and numerous topological areas.
Fractal services, Fractal Surfaces, and Wavelets, moment version, is the 1st systematic exposition of the speculation of neighborhood iterated functionality platforms, neighborhood fractal capabilities and fractal surfaces, and their connections to wavelets and wavelet units. The publication relies on Massopust’s paintings on and contributions to the speculation of fractal interpolation, and the writer makes use of a few tools—including research, topology, algebra, and chance theory—to introduce readers to this interesting topic.
- Guts of Surfaces and the Colored Jones Polynomial (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Introductory Topology:Exercises and Solutions
- Algèbre: Chapitre 9 (Elements De Mathematique) (French Edition)
- Poncelet Porisms and Beyond: Integrable Billiards, Hyperelliptic Jacobians and Pencils of Quadrics (Frontiers in Mathematics)
Additional resources for Mathematical Concepts