By Stefan Hohmann,Peter Agre,Soren Nielsen
- Comprehensive remedy of a topical learn field
- Authored through international leaders within the field
- Covers structural biology and physiology
- Covers varied experimental and organic systems
- Chapters on plant and microbial systems
- Extensive remedy of mammalian body structure and pathophysiology
- Structural research excellently illustrated
Read Online or Download Aquaporins: 51 (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Similar biophysics books
Membranes are crucial mobile organelles. They not just outline cells and different organelles, but additionally are serious within the mobile functionality by way of selectively regulating the passage of molecules by means of performing as a matrix for different signaling molecules, and as conduits of data move among the exterior atmosphere and the mobilephone inside.
Biosensors are transportable and handy units that let the fast and trustworthy research of gear. they're more and more utilized in healthcare, drug layout, environmental tracking and the detection of organic, chemical, and poisonous brokers. Fractal Binding and Dissociation Kinetics for various Biosensor functions makes a speciality of components of increasing biosensor improvement that come with (a) the detection of organic and chemical pathogens within the surroundings, and (b) biomedical purposes, specifically in healthcare.
This booklet offers an plentiful insurance of theoretical and experimental cutting-edge paintings in addition to new tendencies and instructions within the biometrics box. It deals scholars and software program engineers an intensive realizing of ways a few center low-level construction blocks of a multi-biometric approach are applied.
Bioceramics: homes, Characterization, and functions could be a normal creation to the makes use of of ceramics and glasses within the human physique for the needs of assisting, therapeutic, correcting deformities, and restoring misplaced functionality. With over 30 years adventure, the writer built the textual content as an outgrowth of an undergraduate path for senior scholars in biomedical engineering and may emphasize the basics and purposes in smooth implant fabrication, and also will take care of tissue engineering scaffolds made from ceramics.
- Models and Algorithms for Biomolecules and Molecular Networks (IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering)
- Towards Offline PET Monitoring at a Cyclotron-Based Proton Therapy Facility: Experiments and Monte Carlo Simulations (BestMasters)
- Biochemistry of Lipids, Lipoproteins and Membranes
- Nanotechnology-Based Approaches for Targeting and Delivery of Drugs and Genes
Extra resources for Aquaporins: 51 (Current Topics in Membranes)