By David Eisenbud,Joe Harris
Read or Download 3264 and All That: A Second Course in Algebraic Geometry PDF
Best geometry & topology books
"Finsler Geometry: An procedure through Randers areas" solely bargains with a different type of Finsler metrics -- Randers metrics, that are outlined because the sum of a Riemannian metric and a 1-form. Randers metrics derive from the learn on basic Relativity concept and feature been utilized in lots of components of the normal sciences.
The most purpose of this booklet is to explain and advance the conceptual, structural and summary taking into account arithmetic. particular mathematical buildings are used to demonstrate the conceptual strategy; offering a deeper perception into mutual relationships and summary universal good points. those rules are rigorously influenced, defined and illustrated through examples in order that a number of the extra technical proofs could be passed over.
Bibliotheca Mathematica: a sequence of Monographs on natural and utilized arithmetic, quantity VII: glossy normal Topology makes a speciality of the approaches, operations, ideas, and ways hired in natural and utilized arithmetic, together with areas, cardinal and ordinal numbers, and mappings. The booklet first elaborates on set, cardinal and ordinal numbers, easy suggestions in topological areas, and numerous topological areas.
Fractal features, Fractal Surfaces, and Wavelets, moment variation, is the 1st systematic exposition of the speculation of neighborhood iterated functionality structures, neighborhood fractal services and fractal surfaces, and their connections to wavelets and wavelet units. The e-book relies on Massopust’s paintings on and contributions to the speculation of fractal interpolation, and the writer makes use of a couple of tools—including research, topology, algebra, and likelihood theory—to introduce readers to this interesting topic.
- Geometry of Manifolds with Non-negative Sectional Curvature: Editors: Rafael Herrera, Luis Hernández-Lamoneda (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Elementargeometrie: Fachwissen für Studium und Mathematikunterricht (German Edition)
- General Investigations of Curved Surfaces: Edited with an Introduction and Notes by Peter Pesic (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Algebraic Topology: The Abel Symposium 2007: 4 (Abel Symposia)
- Undergraduate Algebraic Geometry (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- An Introduction to Geometrical Physics
Additional resources for 3264 and All That: A Second Course in Algebraic Geometry